|Title:||Human Resources Intern Indiana|
THIS IS A PAID POSITION
Under supervision of the Sr. Director of Disability Services IN/KY the HR Intern will be a member of our HR Team providing assistance to our current Indiana team members while gaining valuable experience.Our program is designed to give interns a hands-on experience with job accountabilities. Our intern will have an opportunity to be mentored by experienced HR Professionals.
The candidate is expected to be available 15 - 25 hours per week, primarily during standard business ours of 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday. We are flexible and will work with students around their class schedule when setting a work schedule.
- Must possess excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Be highly organized
- Proficient Microsoft Office user.
- Pleasant demeanor and an ability to interact positively with our clients and management team.
The successful candidate will benefit from learning opportunities through hands-on experiences in these areas::
General candidate sourcing/recruitment
- Human resources best practices
- ADP related projects
- HR Survey management
- Wellness-related projects
- Employee benefits tasks
- Database management
- Other administrative tasks
VOA Mid-States is an Equal Opportunity Employer!