|Title:||Therapist Tech - Men's Addiction Services|
Are you seeking a challenging, yet rewarding career?
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team!
Your next career starts here at Volunteers of America Mid-States!
Join our team and be a part of creating positive change!
POSITION TITLE: Therapist Technician (Men's Addiction Services) - Part Time & Full Time Available
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Therapist Technician is responsible for monitoring and facilitating the day to day operations of the assigned ARS facility, as well as for interacting with the program clients as defined in the Principal Activities section.
- The position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Two years post-secondary education preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Must have ability to be CPR/First Aid certified, upon 30 days of employment.
- Consideration will be given to applicants that have a minimum of two years of specialized experience or knowledge in addiction recovery services.
403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Suite of voluntary benefits
Volunteers of America - Midstates helps real people facing real challenges to find real and lasting solutions. Through research-driven programming, our services address family homelessness, addiction, developmental disabilities, HIV infection, and other issues facing individuals and communities.
Volunteers of America Mid-states does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.