|Title:||Direct Support Professional - Family Emergency Shelter|
Are you passionate about helping others?
Are you seeking a challenging, yet rewarding career?
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team!
Your next career starts here at Volunteers of America Mid-States!
Join our team and be a part of creating positive change!
TITLE: DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
Full time position in the Family Emergency Shelter:
- Monday - Wednesday 12 noon to 10 pm
- Thursday 4 pm to 12 midnight
The Direct Support Professional is responsible for monitoring the functional operations of the residential program and facility. The DSP’s primary responsibility is safety and security of programs and clients.
- The position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Two years post-secondary education preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Must have ability to be CPR/First Aid certified, upon 30 days of employment.
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Paid Time off
403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Suite of voluntary benefits
Volunteers of America - Mid-States helps real people facing real challenges to find real and lasting solutions. Through research-driven programming, our services address family homelessness, addiction, developmental disabilities, HIV infection, and other issues facing individuals and communities.
Volunteers of America Mid-States does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.