|Title:||Associate Residential Services Coordinator|
|City:||New Albany, IN|
Are you passionate about helping others?
Are you seeking a challenging, yet rewarding career?
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team!
Your next career starts here at Volunteers of America Mid-States!
Join our team and be a part of creating positive change!
POSITION TITLE: Associate Residential Service Coordinator
1. Satisfactory criminal records test.
2. Satisfactory abuse and neglect registry check.
3. Proof of automobile insurance.
4. Current Tuberculosis (TB) test.
5. First Aid & CPR training before working alone with individuals.
6. Able to complete DMH/DD Core Training, Investigative Training, and Advanced Incident Management
403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Suite of voluntary benefits
Volunteers of America - Midstates helps real people facing real challenges to find real and lasting solutions. Through research-driven programming, our services address family homelessness, addiction, developmental disabilities, HIV infection, and other issues facing individuals and communities.
Volunteers of America Mid-states does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.